Thursday, March 26, 2015

Project Pan Update #5

Today is my fourth  update of my Project Pan! I am so excited to share this journey with you. I started with 10 (it became 13) products I want to focus on using up. If I used up one product I am going to pick another one to replace it. With some exceptions.

On my YouTube Channel I am doing a makeup inventory series and you can see just how much makeup I have. One of my resolutions was to use things that I have up and this is one way I am accomplishing that goal! I will be updating you every two weeks on the progress. Below are the pictures the left is from two weeks ago and the right is the current progress. Click here to see Update #2 where you can see the original pictures. 


Finished Products! (Click here to see my Final Thoughts)


1. St. Ives Apricot Scrub


2. Blush Cream Eyeshadow in Azure

Products Still Working on!  

Face



1. NYC Sunny Bronzer- I am so happy that progress is continue to grow, we will see if I can finish this by May. 


2. 100% Pure Strawberry Pigmented BlushThis blush is funny, in some pictures it looks like it is almost finished. Then next week it looks like the product as multiplied. We will see if I can get this finished.



3. E.L.F. Complete Coverage Concealer in Light- I can definitely tell the pans are growing! 



4. Laura Gellar's Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer in Champagne- This is a huge primer, and I use it everyday when I wear makeup. It does a great job keeping my makeup on.


5. Revlon's Cream Blush in Rosy Glow- I can't believe this is going SO fast! It does a good job keeping my other blush on all day.  

Eyes 


6. E.L.F. Brightening Eye Color in Neutrals All four colors have pan! I am so excited with how quick these eye shadows seem to be going! 



7. Mom Pallet- All the colors are getting so close to being finished! 



8. Wet N' Wild Mega Eyes in Wild Orchid- I didn't make another mark because even though I use this everyday it isn't moving and I feel like this is going to be a never ending product, we will see what happens in the next update. 

Lips 


9. Liplicious I love Gossip Lip Gloss- I am in love with this lip gloss. I love the smell and the look it gives my lips. It is a little sticky,so it's not something you want to wear on a windy day. 



10. Make Up Forever Lipstick Rouge in Artist Natural- I really like that this is a pretty neutral color for me especially underneath the lip gloss.

Random 

11. E.L.F. Makeup Mist & SetI am so happy I am able to see progress. I try and use this every day I wear makeup! 

Products Added! 



1. Maybelline Fit Me in 125- I chose to include this in my project pan because I finished up a foundation (it will be in my March Empties)  and I have had this for awhile and it needs to go and putting it in here will help my motivation with this foundation. It is not my favorite, it is the older formula, I know they have now came out with two versions matte and dewy. 


2. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze- I love cream eye shadows! When I finished my blue cream eye shadow, I knew this was the next one I want to finish up because the lid is broken on the side and I don't want this to dry out before I can use it. 

I hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you are doing a project pan I would love to see your progress! I am hoping my next update will have some fun progress to show you all! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment