Wednesday, March 4, 2015

February 2015 Empties


Welcome to the beginning of March! Which means it is empties time! To watch the video click HERE! I split this post into four categories: makeup, beauty, Random and Project pan Empties. Let me know what you think about this format below! Enjoy! 

Makeup Empties



1. Covergirl Wet Slicks Fruit Spritzers in Co Co Mint (Not Repurchase)- While I loved the scent of this lipgloss. I didn't like the color or the packaging. I got this from a friend a few years ago and I am glad that I was able to use it up! 



 2. Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel (Not Repurchase)- This was an okay primer. I didn't see anything special. I don't nessarily want a matte finish, so this did help me
  



3. Random Lip Gloss (Can't Repurchase)- My mom gave me this lip gloss years ago and I loved it! I am not sure where it came from originally, so I can't repurchase it.  

Beauty Empties

4. Scar Zone Sudden Change (Might Repurchase)- I have had this for 6 or 7 years, so I wasn't very consistent. I might repurchase this again when I felt like I could be consistent so I could see results. I have three scars that definitely could use some diminishing. 



5. Essential Elements Rosemary Body Lotion (Might Repurchase)- I received this lotion in a birchbox. I didn't like the packaging, but  the full size isn't like that though.  The smell really woke my senses up, it really helped my stuffy nose when I used it. The reason I am not 100% sure if I will repurchase is that the formula was not as thick as I would have liked. 


6. Neutrogena Healthy Defence Daily Moisturizer (Might Repurchase)- I didn't use this when the sun was shining so I am not sure how well the SPF worked. I might try this again, but see if there is a tinted version, which would be nice on no makeup days or when I work out outside. 


7. REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask (Might Repurchase)- I received this in my Birchbox in January and I really did enjoyed it. I have other masks I want to use up and try before I think about repurchasing this. Even though I normally prefer mud/clay masks I really did like this mask and felt like it did GREAT things for my face. 


8. Nivea Hand Smooth Indulgence Hand Cream (Not Repurchase)- Even though this was a nice hand cream, I don't think I will be not be repurchasing hand creams any time soon. I feel like I could use a body lotion/cream and be perfectly content. 


9.  Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream (Repurchase)- I believe I got this in my January Birchbox and fell in love! It worked so well with my dry skin and it was the perfect consistency for my night moisturizer. I will be repurchasing this product within the next few months. 


10. Bumble and Bumble BB Styling Lotion (Might Repurchase)- My hair was feeling super dry then I started using this and it was a miracle worker for my hair. I might not repurchase this because I am hoping I can find a product that is a lotion and detangler and other things all in one. If you are only looking for a lotion for your hair get this! It comes out in a fine mist but really moisturizes your hair. 


11. Aerie Botanicals Moisturizing Body Lotion (Not Repurchase)- I believe I received this in a sample for purchasing something at aerie a while ago. I think the lotion was pretty good and if I got it again I would definitely use it. I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase this. The smell was pretty good, but the texture was way too thin for my liking. 



12. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream (Not Repurchase)- This wasn't a terrible moisturizer it just isn't for my I have others I like so much better. 


Random Empties

13. Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai (Repurchase)-
I love these! They are the perfect snack and fix my chocolate cravings without being horrible for you. 




                             

14.  Celestial Green Tea with Honey Lemon Ginseng (Might Repurchase)- I really liked this tea, however there are other green teas that I like the flavor of a little bit better, so we will see if I purchase this specific one again.

Project Pan Empties (Click Here to See Reviews)

                                      

15. E.L.F. Shimmer Eye Pallet in Sunset




16. E.L.F. Glitter Gloss in Bronze Bling




17. Summers Hill Body Lotion



18. The Body Shop Coconut Lip Butter


 

19. Prescriptives Lip Shine in Swoon 

This were my February Empties! For being such a short month, I feel like I did pretty good with the amount of empties I have accumulated.  By the end of 2015, I want to have 365 empties. This month (19) + January (23) means I am (42/365)! Hopefully in March I can pick it up!  Let me know your favorite tea below! Have a wonderful day!

Annelise 

No comments:

Post a Comment