Monday, March 16, 2015

March Birchbox Unboxing!


If you are following me on Instagram you know I actually got my March 2015 Birchbox a little over a week ago. I had other posts that I wanted to get up before this one so here it is! I am in love with the idea of the products and I am SO excited to start using them!  


1. Whish Body Butter- I am slowly working through my lotions/body butters/etc. so this will be a nice change. I am not a fan of the almond smell, but I plan on mixing it with a lotion I do like the smell of and it will help. I am excited to see if it is as hydrating as it claims. 

 

2. Derma e Evenly Radiant Brightening Day Cream- I have been using the Aveeno daily moisturizer and it seems to moisturize my face pretty well. I am excited to see if it does help my dull, uneven skin tone look even better. 

 

3. Dear Clark Volumizing Hair Tonic- If you have been with me for awhile either in person, YouTube or on here you know I am always looking for ways to volumize my hair. I am hoping this adds bounce, lift and shine to my very limp hair. 

 

4. Laura Geller Beauty Baked Blush-n-Brighten in Pink Grapefruit- I am so excited about this! I actually have recieved another one of these in a bronzer shade years ago and still love it! I am excited wear this! 


5. Supergoop! Advanced SPF 37 Anti-Aging Eye Cream- I have been wanting to get an eye cream for a little while now and I actually just bought one on clearance and so I am curious to see how the two compare. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing the products I got in this month's box. I will post an update in April letting you know how I liked the products. Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment