Monday, March 23, 2015

Products Showing Pan

I have seen a tag going around where people are showing products they have pan on. Currently I am on a project pan, and many of those products have hit pan on. Below are some products that aren't in my project pan that are showing pan in my makeup collection. I hope you enjoy! Let me know if you do this tag below! 


1. Adrien Arpel Inc. True Blush- I think that was the first blush I ever owned (my mom gave it to me) I really like the color it gives when the beads are mixed around. As I started getting new blushes this was pushed towards the back, I want to start using this when my project pan blush is used up. 

 

2. Benefit Confessions of a Concealaholic- I love sets! When I bought this I had never tried any benefit products and thought this would be a great way to try them. I love this collection of products, I have it pan on Boi-ing Concealer #1. I plan on purchasing the full size once I finish this and some other concealers I have in my collection. 

 

3. E.L.F. Blush in Candid Coral- This was one of first blushes I actually bought and I loved this color in the summer time! It is a perfect coral color that you can build up, but it you just dust it lightly on. 

 

4. E.L.F. Blush in Tickled Pink-  This is a perfect pink for lighter skin tones. You can build it up, but it looks so natural and never clownish. 

 

5. Markwins Palette- I have had this palette for such a long time! This is another product that once I finish the eyeshadow palette in my project pan, this is the next eyeshadows I will be working on. 

I hope you enjoyed! Check out the video here to see swatches and see a quick update! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment