Thursday, March 17, 2016

February 2016 Birchbox Review



I have been using this box for a month and now it is time for a review!  This month I again chose the curated box and it was a date inspired beauty box. I am was so excited to try these products.


1. Amika Bombshell Blowout Spray- I don't use a lot of heat on my hair so I plan on using this for texturizing and volumizing my hair. It did work to volumize and texturize my hair, but I won't repurchase because I want to find a product that does a little more. 


2. Catherine Malandrino Romance de Provence- I really liked this scent. It mixes fruity and floral with vanilla. It sounds odd, but they work together seamlessly. I used most of it and then lost it so I am excited to find it and use the last little bit!


3. Which Renewing Mud Mask- I really liked this mask, but I wish it was little thicker.  


4. Cynthia Rowley Brightening Illuminator- It is a gorgeous illuminator! I tried to use it with my foundation but with my illuminating primer it was too much. I will continue to use it since I have finished that primer. 


5. OCC Lip Tar in Strumpet- I love this lip stain! I have been working on a lipstick with the same color and I love it!




I hope you enjoyed this quick post of my February Birchbox Review. Come back Tuesday and I will show you my March Birchbox Unboxing. Hope you have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment