Monday, March 14, 2016

Makeup Collection/ Inventory: Multi-Purpose Palettes & Mascara



I started a series on my YouTube Channel, showing my makeup inventory. I thought I would also show it here and talk about my favorites and my goals. I thought this would be a quick reference and summary of the video. A new video and blog post will be up each Saturday! 


Multi-Purpose Palettes
Inventory:2

1. Sephora 2011 Collection Studio Blockbuster Palette


2. Serious Skin Care Eye Lip Palette Amber Collection


Goal: 1-2 
*It would really depend on the other products in my collection. 

Mascara
Inventory:14

1& 2. L'Oreal Voluminous Extra-Volume Collagen Waterproof Mascara in Black 
3.Lancome CILS booster 
4. Revlon Photoready 3D Volume  
5. Boots No. 7 Maximum Volume   
6. Eyes Lips Face Volumizing Mascara  
7. L’Oreal Carbon Black Telescopic  
8. Maybelline Intense XXL   
9. L’Oreal Full Definition Voluminous 
10. Lancome Hypnose Drama 
11. Blinc in Black  
12. Makeup Forever Smoky Extravagant 
13. Maybelline Great Lash    
14. Ulta Amped Lashes 

Goal:2-4
*I am usually use two at a time




Thanks for taking the time to read this post! Come back each Saturday for a new look into a section of my inventory! I hope this next year to continue to use up the products that I have and shrink these two categories just a bit so I can have a reasonable collection. 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment