Tuesday, March 1, 2016

February 2016 Purchases & Favorites


This year I am going to be combining my Monthly Favorites and Purchases with my Resolutions Updates (in the Video). 

Favorites


1. Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie- I love this lipstick! I am working on using it up because it is old and it needs to go!


2. Wet N Wild Photofocus Setting Spray- I purchased this last month and I love how it keeps my makeup on all day!
Purchases 


1.Birchbox-I pay for Birchbox and each month I review my products online and receive 10 pts for each product. every 100 points you get $10 off which expire the next year. I had some that were about to expire so I purchased The Balm's Mary-Lou Manizer and Smashbox Full Exposure palette the other two products I received as samples. 


2.DolledupDaisy24- I watched her on YouTube and she was decluttering some of her makeup. She had an instagram post that she would send you 50 makeup products for ten dollars! I jumped on that, so I gained 50 new products!



Those were my Favorites and Purchases for January! Let me know what your favorites were down below! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise 

No comments:

Post a Comment