Tuesday, March 8, 2016

February 2016 Project Pan Finale

It is the end of February and that means time for the finale of this month's project pan.  The products I have chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 
Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for February: 


1. L'Oreal Paris Colour Caresse Wet Shine Lip Stain in Pink Resistance- I am calling this one quits. I have used it for months and it doesn't really do much so I am decluttering this. 


2. Ulta Blush in Splendor and Bronzer- I think I made some noticeable progress, I will continue to work on this but I think I am going to take it out of the project for awhile.  


3. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk- I was hoping to finish it this month, but didn't quite make it. I will taking a break from it in March and in April or May start it up again.   


4. W3LL People Bio Brightening Stick Sample in Moonstone- I have hit pan! I am so excited with the progress I made. This will be rolling over to March to hopefully finish it up. 


5. The Body Shop Lip Balm in Raspberry- I am finished! I technically finished it in March, but I am so excited to have this finished.  



6. Markwins Blushes - Both fell on the floor and a little broke off, I have made some progress and will continue to use these until they are gone.  


7. Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie - I finished it! I am so excited to be working through so many products! I really liked this, but it was one of my older lip products so it needed to go. 


I hope you enjoyed the finale on products I picked out for my February Project Pan. I will have my introduction to my March Project Pan up on in two days! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment