Tuesday, March 22, 2016

March 2016 Birchbox Unboxing


A new month means a new Birchbox! This month I again chose the curated box and since it was March and it was the Ready for Anything beauty box. I am so excited to try these products.



1. Smashbox Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio in Filter- I love eyeshadow! I was excited that this was included.


2. Wilma Schumann Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads- I have never tried anything like this before so we will see who I like it!

 

3. Milk Studios in C.R.E.A.M. - I LOVE this color! I am excited to see if it is as long lasting as they say!

 

4. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream- I am in need of a daily moisturizer and so maybe this could be the one (at least for awhile). 


5. PARLOR by Jeff Chasten Smoothing Blowout Spray- This is suppose to be volumizing and add shine. I am excited to start using this and see if it works!



I hope you enjoyed this quick post of my March Birchbox. Come back in Apriland I will review the products I received. Hope you have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment