Tuesday, March 15, 2016

February 2016 Empties


Welcome to the beginning of March, which means it is empties time! To watch the video click the video below! I split this post into three categories: makeup, beauty! Enjoy! 

Makeup Empties



1. IPKN Flash Cream Radiant Primer (Might Repurchase)- I loved this primer. I am thinking about getting it again especially when I have enough Birchbox points. I want to try out some other primers before I purchase this again to see if I can find one that is a little less expensive, 

2. Smashbox Photofinish Primer (Not Repurchase)- While this is a great primer, that is all it does. I want a primer that also brightens and maybe even evens out my face (a little). 


3. Eye Rock Designer Eye liner (DECLUTTERED) - I received these in my Birchbox years ago and I have decided I am never going to wear them. I kept telling myself I would but so far, I haven't. 


4. Eyes Lips Face Lip Gloss in Berry Mauve (Not Repurchase) - I have other formulas that I like better. This one was a little sticky and just not my cup of tea.


5. Almay Smart Shade Smart Balance (DECLUTTERED)- My sister-in-law gave me both foundations listed. I have had this one before and I was able to use about half of it and then it oxidized. It turned my face into a carrot and it wasn't worth mixing it with a moisturizer. 

6. Almay Smart Shade (Not Repurchase)- I did like this foundation it was light coverage and worked well on days my skin just needed a little evening. I prefer a medium to full coverage otherwise I would just use a BB or CC cream. 


7-9. Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Stains in Cranberry Crush, Bit of Brown and Bitten Berry (DECLUTTERED)- I have had these for years and I am about to do my lip stain collection and so I was going through them and I decided these are just too drying and I don't like them so I am going to see if someone else wants them. 


10. Loreal Lip Stain in Pink Resistance (NOT Repurchase)- THis has been in my project pan for months and I just realized that I am only using it to use it up so I decided just to call it done. I had already taken out the stopper so I had used a decent amount of it. 

11.Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Desire (DECLUTTERED)- This is another lip stain that I am getting rid of. I never use it and it just my lip color so I don't see a real need to use it. 


12-13. Brushes- I am really trying to go though my brushes this year because I really want to buy a nice brush set but I need to work through (test out again) my brushes. Many of my brushes are old so they shed and aren't soft anymore.


14. Hard Candy Concealer in Fair Light (Not Repurchase)- This came with the glamoflauge concealer which I LOVE  this is just hard and not cream so I am finally tossing it. 

15. Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in Fair (Not Repurchase)- This was a VERY light under eye concealer with not much coverage. I don't have a huge problem with my under yes but if I am going to take the time to put something there I want it to do something. 


Beauty Empties 



16.Manefit Beauty Planner Cucumber (Not Repurchase)- I am not usually a huge fan of sheet masks. I did think this calmed my skin a little bit but not enough to purchase it. 



17. Goodal Phytowash Yerba Mate Bubble Peeling- I didn't get a chance to use the bubble peel. The face cleanser was okay, nothing to write home about. 



18. Goodal Waterest First Essence (Might Repurchase)- I really liked using this in the morning before I put on my primer for a light moisturizer. I have so many skincare products that I want to try 




19. Goodal Phytowash Yerba Mate Cleaning Foam (Not Repurchase)- I got this sample in my Birchbox and it was nice, but nothing special.


20. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle (Repurchase)- I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I won't be repurchasing it right away because I recently cut my hair (Click here to see it) and it doesn't need this right now, but as soon as it grows I will be getting this again!


21. Bath and Body Works Triple Moisture Body Cream in Violet Lily Sky (Repurchase)- I love the triple body moisture creams and this scent was amazing! I have some other lotions to use up before I repurchase this but I did enjoy this scent!


22. Redken Shine Flash (Might Repurchase)- I really liked the scent of this spray. I did add shine, but I am looking a prodcut that does more than just shine so we will see if this is repurchased. 


 23. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish (Not Repurchase)- I got this sample in my Birchbox and it was nice, but nothing special. I tried it once as a polish and didn't like it.


24- 25. Bath bombs (Might Repurchase)- My mother -in-law and a friend got me a bath bomb this last few months and I finished them up this month. I really liked them I didn't notice a huge difference after I got out of the bath so I wouldn't probably go out and purchase one but I did 

Random


26. Downy Unstopables (Repurchase)- Every time I finish one I put it into an empties because they are AMAZING! 


27. GReat Value Automatic Spray in Cinnamon Apple (Repurchase)- I really liked this scent. I filled up my room nicely and wasn't too overpowering.


And those were my February Empties!  By the end of 2015, I want to have 300 products. I had 28 products in January and now 27 in February for a total of which is pretty good! 

Let me know your favorite drugstore foundation below! Have a wonderful day!


~Annelise


No comments:

Post a Comment