Thursday, March 10, 2016

March 2016 Project Pan Introduction


It is the beginning of March and that means time for the update of this month's project pan.  The products I have chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 
Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for March: 


1. W3LL People Bio Brightening Stick Sample in Moonstone- I hit pan last month and made A TON of progress. I decided to roll it over into March to hopefully finish it up. 


2. Markwins Blushes -  I have made progress and I will continue to use these until they are gone. (Hopefully by the end of the month!


3. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe- I am hoping to made a decent dent in this product and maybe even finish it up by the end of the month!  

4. Milani Color Brilliance Eye Pencil in Green- I decided since I was using the green column in my Pan that Palette I could try using this eyeliner.  


5. Covergirl Flipstick in Pucker- I chose this lipstick because I never reach for it and I want to use it up. I realize this might take me more than a month. There are two colors and both are super pigmented we will see how far I get. 


6. Liplicious If the Tiara Fits- I really like the gloss, but I will be turning 25 next month and this is just something I don't want in my life anymore. 



I hope you enjoyed the introduction to see the products I picked out for my March Project Pan. I will have my update to my March Project Pan up on in about two weeks! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment