Tuesday, May 17, 2016

April 2016 Birchbox Review


It has been a month since I received my April Birchbox. I am excited to share my thoughts about these products with you. Let me know if you have any other questions.  


1. Marcelle 3-in-1 Micellar Solution- This product is suppose to cleanse your skin as well as get off any makeup. I think it did a pretty great job at getting my makeup off. While I really liked it I won't repurchase it because I like the Simple Cleansing Water just as well and it is cheaper.  


2. amika Un.Done Texture SprayThis spray is suppose to add lots volume as well as shine and strength. I am in love with this stuff! I plan on purchasing it after I have used up some other hair products.  


3. Au Naturale Cosmetics Trio Set- First, this sample is so small. As you can tell I used up the cream eyeshadow, but all of these were so greasy that this is going in my May Empties/Declutter. 



4. Dr. Jart+ Liftra™ Contour CreamI haven't used this but I can't tell a difference in my skin's texture. I will finish up the product because it seems to be a nice moisturizer I won't purchase the full size.  




5. Odacite Black Cumin + Cajeput Serum ConcentrateThis oil is suppose to combat acne and purify skin to prevent breakouts. I didn't get a chance to try this, hopefully soon though.

I hope you enjoyed this quick post of my April  Birchbox. Come back in May and I will review the products I received. Hope you have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise




No comments:

Post a Comment