Thursday, May 19, 2016

May 2016 Project Pan Update


It is the middle of May and that means time for the update of this month's project pan. I FINISHED ONE PRODUCT! The products I have chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 

Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for May: 




1. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk- I am so excited to have this finished! while it was a fun color, I prefer to have a natural base for my eyeshadows.  
  

2. Liplicious If the Tiara Fits- I am excited about the progress but I hoping for me as we close out May.  


3. E.L.F. Blush in Candid CoralI made some awesome progress! I think it helped that the blush is old and powdery. 



4. Eyes Lips Face All Over Color stick in Pink Lemonade- I have had this for WAY too long. I am hoping to make some better progress the end of this month and into June.  


5. Eyes Lips Face Bronzer- I didn't notice too much progress but you only need little bit. I am hoping to make more progress now that I am off work and it is summer time.    




6. Benefit's Watts Up- I was happy with the progress I made. I think when the weather warms up it will help this product go faster.  



7. Model Co. Kitty Lipstick- I really love this lipstick. I am thinking about repurchasing it once it is gone. 



I hope you enjoyed the update to the products I picked out for my May Project Pan. I will have my finale to my May Project Pan up on in about a week! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment