Sunday, May 1, 2016

April 2016 Favorites and Purchases



This year I am going to be combining my Monthly Favorites and Purchases with my Resolutions Updates (in the Video). I hope you enjoy April's picks! 

Favorites



1. Ulta Light Brow Powder- Brows are definitely something that I have struggled with, getting right. I have been loving this powder because it gives my brows some color, but not too dark! I would defiantly recommend and it seems to stay on for quite awhile which is perfect.

2. Maybelline Color Tattoo- I haven't tried many high-end eyeshadow bases but the color tattoos are amazing! They stay on for 24 hours there are so many colors and finishes to choose one. One for everyone! 

Purchases 



1. E.L.F. Makeup Mist and Set- I finished up two settings sprays this month and so I decided to go back to one that I have used previously and liked. I was also happy that it's cheap and works great!

2. Sephora- I originally went to Sephora to get my Birthday gift and I chose the Fresh cleanser and rose mask. I ended up getting the Bare Minerals Prime Time primer, I was almost out or primers. I also got the Benefit Boi-ing concealer because I am almost out of them as well. 
  
3. Mom's gift- My birthday was this month and so my mom went through her makeup and gave me a good mixture of things to try that didn't work for her! I am so excited to try them! 


Those were my Favorites and Purchases for April! Let me know what your favorites were down below! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise 

No comments:

Post a Comment