Thursday, May 26, 2016

May 2016 Favorites, Purchases and Resolutions Update


 

This year I am going to be combining my Monthly Favorites and Purchases with my Resolutions Updates (in the Video). I hope you enjoy May's picks! 

Favorites



1. Model Co Matte Lipstick in Kitty- I received this in a Birchbox over a year ago and I have been afraid to pull it out because of it being nude. I decided to put it in a project pan this month and fell in love with it and nude lips. Check out my June Project Pan to see another nude lipstick I will hopefully fall in love with (Posted June 2nd). 


2. Mascaras ( No. 7 Maximum Volume and Loreal Telescopic Carbon Black)- I have short blond eyelashes and these two together work wonders! They had lots of length and the perfect amount of volume.



3. Mainstays Wax Melt in Strawberry Lemonade- Summer is HERE! I am loving this scent for my house. It is so summery and clean. I enjoy many of the mainstay scents check them out at your local Walmart. 

Purchases 

* This month I had NO PURCHASES! This doesn't count my Birchbox which I get every month, but pay for in August. 


Resolutions 

*Check out the video for this information!



Those were my Favorites and Purchases for May! Let me know what your favorites were down below! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise 

No comments:

Post a Comment