Tuesday, May 3, 2016

April 2016 Project Pan Finale



It is the end of April and that means time for the finale of this month's project pan.  The products I have chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 
Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for April: 



1. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe- I was hoping to made a decent dent in this product this month, but I actually finished it!   


2. Liplicious If the Tiara Fits- I really like the gloss, but I turned 25 this month and this was  just something I didn't want in my life anymore. I didn't finished so it will be rolling over. 


3. Ulta Splendor and Bronzer I had to repress it so I was hoping to hit some major pan on it this month and I finished it. I was so surprised with the progress that I made.   



4. Eyes Lips Face All Over Color stick in Pink Lemonade- I have had this for WAY too long, and I was hoping to make some major progress this month. I felt like there was hardly any progress so it will get rolled over and hopefully by the end of May it can be finished. 


5. Color Trend Eyeliner in Brown- Every month I have put in an eyeliner just to make sure I am using them and making some progress, even it is is tiny progress, which it was this month. This will not be rolling over stay tuned for May's introduction to see the fun eyeliner I will be using.   



6. Benfit's High Beam- I was hoping to make a little more progress, but I did use it everyday so I can't be too disappointed. 



7. No. 7 Lipstick in Smooth -  I was hoping since it is a softer lipstick that it will be used up quicker, but that was not the case. I think I might take a break from this one and work on another lipstick. 


I hope you enjoyed the finale to the products I picked out for my April Project Pan. I will have my introduction to my May Project Pan up on in about two days! Have a wonderful day! 


~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment