Tuesday, May 24, 2016

May 2016 Birchbox Unboxing



 It is a new month ( I received this on May 7th) and so it is time to share with you my May Birchbox. I am really excited to try these products. Let me know if you have any questions. I do pay for this and my opinions are my own. 



1. Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer- I actually have a full size of this prodcut and love it so I am excited to have another one. 

** Didn't  get a good picture and now can't find the gloss!**

2. Model Cos Lip Laquer in Creme Brûlée- Recently, I have been really loving nude lips so this is a perfect color to try out and see if it works for me. 



3. Coola SPF 30 Organic Makeup Setting Spray- I have received this in a Birchbox before (I picked this box) and the first time it didn't spray out. I liked it but it wasn't something I would purchase the full size of. We will see if this bottle changes my mind. 



4. Davines LOVE Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner- This shampoo and conditioner is suppose to calm fizz, add moisture and shine. I really love the lavender smell.



5. Clean Blossom Eau de Parfum- This is a gorgeous scent with notes of Tunisian neroli, orange blossom and sensual sandalwood. It does smell like clean and floral I like it we will see how it wears. 



I hope you enjoyed my initial thoughts on these products. Around the middle of June I will have my final thoughts on them. Hopefully I can use some of them up and really let you know how i feel. Don't forget to watch the above video.

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment