Friday, March 21, 2014

February Birchbox Review


 I love Birchbox, it's a monthly subscription which is $10 a month! This post I will be reviewing the products I received in my February box



 
1. Ayres Bar Soap in Patogonia- I was not a fan of this soap. It did smell good but it wasn't moisturizing at all! I have been using a Dove bar soap that I love!


 
2. Beauty Protect in Protect and Oil- I used this whole sample up! I liked this stuff, it didn't make my hair greasy (unless I put WAY to much). I wouldn't purchase this only because I like plain Moroccan oil better.
 
3. Perfection Eye Creme + Concealer by Eleven Skin- I loved this product! I have noticed my under-eye area becoming more moisturized as I have been using this product. I love products that have a dual purpose. 

 
4. Juara Candlenut Body Creme- I was not a fan of this. I have other body creme/lotions that I love so much better and I was not a fan of the smell either.

 
5. Couture La La by Juicy Couture- I love this smell! It is floral and sweet! 

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what your favorite lotion is? 

~Annelise




No comments:

Post a Comment