Wednesday, March 5, 2014

February Favorites!

I can't believe February has passed! I feel like the weeks and days go by so slowly, but the months are flying by! Am I the only one who feels like this? Let me know below! In the process of trying to use things up, I haven't bought very many things, so there are not a ton of favorites, but the are rediscovered loves! 

1. John Freida Frizz-Ease Leave in Conditioner- I love this stuff (clearly it's in my favorites) but it is seriously the best! If you have hair that is fine, frizzy, and easily tangled this stuff is for you! It is light-weight and doesn't cause my hair to get greasy, a wonderful thing!  

2. Bath and Body Works Glowing Body Scrub in Sweet Pea- My body has been so dry with the winter weather we have been having, this stuff is perfect for a little exfoliating. I add it in with my normal body wash for just a little exfoliation and it is wonderful for exfoliating my skin and not tearing it apart. It smells good, Sweet Pea is a fruity floral scent. 

3. 100% pure Fruit Pigmented Strawberry BlushThis blush is so pigmented and beautiful. It also came in wonderful packaging, but the blush broke so I keep it in a Pyrex container now. This blush is 100% natural, 100% vegan, gluten free and it is colored with fruit and vegetable pigments instead of minerals or synthetic dyes. I would definitely check out this blush, they have all kinds of other colors.


4. Befine Lip Serum with Chamomile & Beets- I used this serum every morning before I put on my makeup. I love it because my lips have been so dry and cracked this month no matter what I put on them, so in the morning this serum made my lips feel so good and soothed them. My tube is completely gross because it is thrown in with my makeup so I took an image off the internet so you can see what it looks like. 

5. Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Toffee- This product is in my favorites so I like everything about it right? Wrong, I love how it feels on my lips and how moisturizing the product is and that it gives my lips some color and shimmer. I love multi-purpose products. The one thing I don't like about it is the color, I have had this product for awhile but I think I was looking for a nude, but this color is like a nude purple on my lips. I would get another one of these just in a different color because I wear this one all the time at my house (I actually just put some on before I started typing this post). 

6. Nail polishes- I have three nail polishes this month and I have nail posts on all of them so I will the the posts down below. 

Ruby Wing- Kitten Heels












Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - So Much Fawn 










Essie - Chinchilly  (love this color for this time of year. I haven't worn it yet, but maybe soon)

7. Private Selection Acai, Pomegranate & Blueberry Green Tea- I love tea, but when I tried this for the first time I fell in love! That might be a little dramatic but this is my favorite tea that I have ever made. I love all the fruit with the green tea. This tea is a must try! 


Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what your favorite product was in February! I hope you are having a great March!  

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment