Sunday, March 9, 2014

February Empties!

This last month I used up a decent amount of products and there is even some makeup in there! Makeup is hard for me to use up, so I am really excited that I was able to! 

1. Beauty Smoothie in Berrylicious (Repurchase)- I got this as a Christmas present and I loved it! I think it was in my January favorites. The greatest thing about this product is that it has gel swirls in the lotion. I take hot showers so when I get out the gel feels so good on my skin. It does a very powerful sweet smell, but since I take my showers at night it didn't bother me because I couldn't really smell it in the morning. 



2. Philosophy micro-delivery exfoliating body wash (Not Repurchase)- I was not a huge fan of this at all! I did get it from my mom so I am not sure how old it is but the smell was horrible and the consistency. I just wasn't a fan, I like the Bath and Body Works Glowing Body Scrub so much better! 

3. Bylos Bylos Perfume (Might Repurchase)- My mom gave this to me as well, while doing some research I found that this is an old perfume and I don't think they sell it any more. I did really like it, it's fruit with undertones of musk it does remind me of my mom which I like. I might repurchase it, but I have lots of other perfumes that I want and some I need to finish before I would repurchase this, if I can even find it.  


4. 100% Pure Pink Grapefruit (Repurchase)- I got this in my January Birchbox and I absolutely love them! I am definitely going to repurchase when I use up some of my other lotions! I would probably try the green apple scent but, I love the formulation and the strength of the smell. 


5. Better Homes and Garden Chocolate Peppermint Truffle Scented Wax Cube (Repurchase)- I really liked these. I think they get off a nice scent and it last a decent amount of time for the price. The scentsy wax cubes I have had, have lasted longer but they are also a lot more expensive. I think the Better Homes and Gardens are wonderful for the price and I would definitely get this and other scents from them! 


6. NYC Skin Matching Foundation (Not Repurchase)- I didn't like this stuff at all. The color was a little off (my fault) but normally I get over and work with it if the product is good. This product oxidized on my face and made my skin look like it has orange spoches. With this product I always used a tinted moistuirzer or just a moisturizer underneath, and it still flaked off. I was not impressed with this product at all. 


7. Revlon Photoready Translucent Powder (Repurchase) - I loved this powder. Especially with the NYC foundation it helped it look a little bit better. It locked in my foundation and concealer without looking powdery. I loved it and looked so good on film and in pictures!


8. Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Deep Coral (Not Repurchase)- I loved the color of this blush. I didn't like the pigmentation. It would be good if you want a light color, but I felt like I had to put so much on my face for it to look like I had some color.  

I hope you enjoyed reading! Let me know what your favorite thing about February was. Have a great day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment