Friday, March 14, 2014

NOTD: Electric Blue by Love My Nails

This week I decided to paint my nails a color that I have had in collection since it started, the color has come off the top. I think the color is Electric Blue by Love My Nails. I love this color, it makes your nails have a wet look that I love. This is a great transition color between winter and spring. It can look like a very dark blue and in some lights it is brighter.  
Inside- Yellow Lighting



Outside- cloudy 


Inside- natural Light



Inside- Flash
 I did take these pictures about 4-5 days after I painted my nail, hence why it is a little chipped. I use to love this brand when I first got into nail polish! What was your first favorite brand of nail polish? I hope you enjoyed! 

Thanks for reading!
~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment