Sunday, March 16, 2014

NOTD: Mint Avon


This week I was really feeling spring and since spring break is coming up I felt really inspired to wear a spring color. This color is one of my favorites. This nail polish is Mint by Avon I have had this color for many years when my grandma who used to work for Avon. I got so many compliments on my nails when I wore it, I can't tell you how much I love it! 



Inside - Natural Lighting

Inside- Yellow Lighting

Inside - Yellow Lighting

Outside- Shade

Outside- Sun

Outside- Sun
My grandma, husband and I at our wedding!
I hope you are as excited for spring as I am! I love spring with it getting warmer and all the colors its one of my favorites! What's your favorite season?  I hope you enjoyed reading! 

Thanks for reading! 
~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment