Sunday, March 23, 2014

March Birchbox

It is that time of the month, Birchbox time! I love Birchbox, it is a monthly subscription that is only $10/month! Love it and would recommend it if you have an extra $10/month! 

1. Rescue Balm (Air Repair)-  I am excited to try this! I love multi-use products (if they work)! I will probably use this for my cuticles and lips mostly, so we will see! 

2.Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face (Coola)- I am so excited to try this! I love trying new BB creams especially when they have higher SPF because it protects my skin and makes it look good, well hopefully!

3. Thai Lily Hand Cream (Illume)- I love trying new lotions so I am excited to try this and I can imagine it will smell amazing! 

4. Argan Oil 7 Non-Foaming Shampoo (Nelson J Beverly Hills)- I have never tired a non-foaming shampoo before, but I have high hopes that this will make my hair SUPER soft! 

5.  Tea Pouches (Mighty Leaf)- I love tea! I am so excited to try this! I like how they have three kinds with different levels of caffeine! 

 
6. Cherry Tango (Ghuradelli)- Who doesn't love chocolate? I am excited to try this, I am not a huge fan of dark chocolate and so we will see! 


I hope you enjoyed! Come back in about a month to see how these products worked out! Thanks for reading! 

~Annelise













No comments:

Post a Comment