Friday, March 28, 2014

March Favorites!

 
It is the end of the month which means it is favorite time! 


1. Nail Polish Removers- I love these two nail polish removers! Both of these removers have a sponge inside that all you have to do is stick your finger in and wiggle it and move it in and out and your nail polish comes right off! It works with any nail polish, even glitter! I have used both of these brands and I think both are very good! 

 2. Body Drench Daily Replenish Moisture lotion- This month was spring break for me and I wasn't going to be going anywhere, but I still wanted to get a tan! When cleaning out my bathroom I found this lotion my mom gave me awhile ago and I wanted to give it a chance. This lotion gives you so much color quickly, I now use it every other day to every three days because it gives so much color.


 3. Wet N' Wild Colorfusion in White- This eyeliner is so pigmented and stays all day long. I love white eyeliner on my waterline it really brightens my eyes and make them look more awake! 



 4. Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion in Black- This mascara is the the second mascara I put on (the first is a lengthening) and it really makes my lashes look thick and voluminous! 



5. Avon Mint Nailpolish- I already have a post on this nail polish, click here! But I got so many compliments on it when I wore, such an awesome spring color!


6. Burt's Bees Beeswax Hand Creme in Almond Milk- This stuff is VERY waxy and sticky. It has a pretty strong almond smell as well. I was not a fan when I first got it, but I only use it for spot treatments (when my a part of my body is really dry) and it works miracles! I also love the little jar it is in. 


 7. Lancome Bi-Facial Eye Makeup Remover- I didn't realize until I was looking this product up online that it was by Lancome. My mom had given this to my awhile back. The eye-makeup remover is so gentle it feels like water on your eyes but it gets the makeup off so well! 


 8. Maybelline Fit me Power in 125 Nude Beige- I have been loving this powder this month. It has some light coverage but it never looks cakey. It is a little to dark for me but I can blend it out and it looks perfect.  

I hope you enjoyed reading. Have a great day! What is one thing you do to make yourself look more awake? 

~Annelise


No comments:

Post a Comment