Saturday, May 3, 2014

April Empties (Part 1)



In April I had so many empties I decided to break it up into two parts. Get excited because both parts include lots of makeup! So enjoy! 


1. Hard Candy Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 (Not Repurchase)-  A few years ago I was really into tinted moisturizers and this was one that I bought. I wouldn't get this again because it was too dark for my skin and since this was the light shade. I also love BB creams better than tinted moisturizers, they do more things! 

 

2. Lancome Double Action Makeup Remover (Repurchase)- I love this stuff! It is awesome, it feels like water on your eyes but gets even water-proof mascara off! It is expensive but so worth it! 




3. Aziza II (Not Repurchase) - First I am not sure where I purchased this or even where you can purchase this brand. If you know, write it in the comments below. Even if I could find this pallet I wouldn't recommend it. The colors are light, but have no pigmentation!


4. Love my Nails in Tropical Fruit (Might Repurchase)- I was SO sad to see this nail-polish go. I have had it for years and it is 3/4 gone, but the polish is too clumpy to wear! If you know a polish that is a similar color let me know! 


 

5. Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser (Not Repurchase)- This face was good. It felt really soothing on my face, however it wasn't amazing. I wouldn't repurchase it just because I want to try other face washes and find one I love! 

 

6. Dove GoFresh Deodorant (Repurchase)-  I think this did a good job on making my smell good and not transfering onto my clothes. I already repurchased this in a different scent.  

 
What product have you been wanting to try? Have a fabulous day! 
~Annelise 


No comments:

Post a Comment