Friday, May 23, 2014

May Birchbox Unboxing

This month my Birchbox came at a perfect time, right when I was done with finals! I love Birchbox, it is a $10/month subscription. Let me know if you have any questions down below, I might do a blog post about Birchbox if you all are interested.  


The box always comes with a card that tells you what is in your box and how to use them as well as how much the Full-size is. 

 
1. Clarisea Instant Glow Powder Exfoliant- I am excited to try this, it has sea salt and rose powder in it.  It is a natural scrub that is suppose to clean, brighten and tone, so we will see.

 
2. CoTZ Face natural Skin tone SPF 40- I was really excited to see this in my box because in the summer I wear a lot less makeup and am outside a ton. So this is a perfect product for me, it seems like it will have some light coverage but has SPF 40 which is awesome! 

 
3. Number 4 High Performance Hair Care Volumizing Shampoo & Condition- I am curious to try these two things because my hair is very fine, but I have a lot of it which means my hair is very limp. This shampoo and conditioner is suppose to create bouncy, bodacious hair so, I hope it does! 
 
4. Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm in Pixi Pink- I was so excited to see this in my box! I love lip products and I have seen this brand I have wanted to try it, so this is perfect. It is a gorgeous pink color that has perfect pigmentation! 

5. Vovtivo Candle in Azure Garden- Candles are the best! What is your favorite candle? This candle has a wonderful earthy/garden scent! I am excited to see how strong the smell is when it is burned! 

So I hope you enjoyed! Have a fabulous day! 
~Annelise





No comments:

Post a Comment