Saturday, May 17, 2014

April Birchbox Review


Here is my April Unboxing Haul I did in the middle of April! It is now time to review! I love trying new products and Birchbox is a perfect way to do that! 


1. BeeKind Body Lotion- This stuff smells heavenly! I was a very running almost oily lotion which I am not a fan of. I like thick body creams that really moisturize. I probably won't get the full size because of that. I was a good lotion, I just prefer something different. 



2. Color Club Gala's Gem Collection Aquamarine Azulio- I have a blog-post on this color! But I absolutely fell in love with this color. It is such a beautiful light blue pearl. It is gorgeous and perfect for spring and summer. 


 3. Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliatant-  This is something I had never tried before. After you wash and tone your face you are suppose to apple this all over your face and leave it on. When I tried this product I didn't feel like it did much for my skin, I will continue to use it to see if I notice anything, but so far nothing.

4. Sumita Color Intense Pencil in Black- This liner is a pigmented creamy black and is wonderful! I loved the lasting power! The only thing is since it is so creamy it is hard to keep it where I want it. I am not the best at eyeliner, so that definitely plays a part in this. I think I am going to stick to liquid eyeliners for the shear fact they are easy to apply.


5. KIND Healthy Gran Bar in Maple Pumpkin Seeds with Sea Salt- I liked this fun treat in my Birchbox! The bar was tasty it was a combination of salt and sweet which I like. I have tried other things from KIND that I like better, but it was still very delicious!



I hope you enjoyed! Have a fabulous day! What is your favorite day of the week and why?
~Annelise





No comments:

Post a Comment