Sunday, May 11, 2014

April Empties Part 2

 

So today we are going to be doing Part 2 of my April Empties! Part 1 is here! So let's get started... 


1. Lancome Treson Perfume (Might Repurchase) - Every time I wore this I got a compliment. I am not sure if I want to get it again only because I wasn't a huge fan of this scent (ironic I know)! 




2. E.L.F. Duo Eye Shadow Cream in Sugar Cookie (Repurchase)- I have talked about this for such a long time! I love this. I can't get any more product out of this, so I am calling it done. I would definitely recommend this! 


 

3. Olay Touch of Sun Daily UV Facial Moisturizer (Not Repurchase)- This is not something I would repurchase. It didn't give my face ANY color and it was the medium/dark color because I got it from my mom. 


4. Hard Candy's Glamoflauge (Repurchase)- This concealer is amazing! I love this and need to repurchase soon! It is a very heavy concealer that it can cover tattoos (at least that is what they say), but it does cover any imperfections perfectly! 

 
5. Tuscany Candle in McIntosh Apple (Repurchase)- I love this scent! It filled my house with a lovely apple scent that stayed for awhile! 



I hope you enjoyed! Have a fabulous day! 
~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment