Monday, May 5, 2014

NOTD: Peach Daiquiri by Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear


This week, I reached for Peach Daiquiri by Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear. I have had this polish for so many years. Unfortunately, the pictures below are after three coats and it is still not opaque. I feel like it getting too old, so it will be in my May Empties. If you know a color that is similar from a different brand let me know!


Inside Natural Light


Inside- Yellow Lighting

Inside- Flash


Outside- Shade/Non-direct Sunlight

Outside- Direct Sunlight
As you can tell in the pictures, the polish didn't go on smoothly at all, it was very goopy and hard to apply.It is similar to Julep's Sheryl which I already own and did a blog post on. Have a fabulous day! Thanks for reading! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment