Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Some Fun Things #1

Who doesn't love shopping? I don't always love going shopping, but I do like getting new things! Here are some new things I have gotten: 
It was my Birthday April 23rd and some of the products are presents I recieved. 

Random:

 Zulu Water Bottle- Earlier this month my Camel-back water bottle broke and then I lost it, so I decided it was time to get a new water bottle. I asked my husband to get me one for my birthday. I picked a glass water bottle by Zulu. It is a hot pick color with a silicone cover over the glass. I have been loving this! 

Fashion:
 
Calvin Klein Purse- My mom got me this purse for my birthday, and I love it. I am in school for elementary education and next semester we are in the classroom 3 days/week I wanted a purse that I could carry my laptop, binder, and/or my laptop in. She picked this purse and it is perfect and match with so much! 

 Scarves- My aunt and brother each got me a scarf. The are both perfect for spring. The coral scarf is by Vera Wang and it is a circle scarf. The blue and green scarf is by MIXITUP and it has hints of coral in it which is gorgeous!


Necklace- I asked my mom for a statment necklace for my birthday and this is what she picked out. I love this necklace, silver is pretty much the only metal that I wear and so I am excited to wear it!

Make-Up:



Make Up Forever (Sephora Birthday Gift)- If you are apart of the Sephora rewards program the month of your birthday you get a free sample. This year is Makeup forever mascara in Smokey Extravagant. It also came with Rouge Artist in Natural. I am excited to try both of these out!


Lip Products- I recently got two new lip products. The first one is No. 7 lipstick in Smooth. It is a gorgeous natural pink color! I also got L.A.colors in Glossin-go in the color dazzling. It is a dark pink glossy color and I love both of these!

 
Birchbox- I recently have enough products to get some things from Birchbox. I got the Vsanti BirghtenUp , it is exfoliant that has fine as sand beads and I love this! The other product I picked up was Coola Face mineral sunscreen. This is an awesome product that has SPF 20 and it makes your face look so good!

 
Bronzer- My mom also gave me Hoola bronzer by Benefit for my birthday. I have been wanting to try this so I am excited t. It looks like it will be a perfect contour color! 
Makeup Remover- My mom also gave me the Make- Up forever Eye makeup remover, I have already tried this and it is amazing! It gets everything off and it is in lotion form so it is very gentle! 

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you have gotten anything recently that you are in love with? Have a fabulous day! 

~Annelise 











No comments:

Post a Comment