Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Favorites


It's the end of May and that means MAY FAVORITES! I love seeing all the fun products people have discovered or rediscovered during the month! I have one favorite you will have to wait till the end because I am so excited and so in love with it I had to save it till the end! 


1. Olay Complete SPF 30 Defense Daily UV Moisturizer-  I actually finished this product up this month and it was a product I used everyday after I washed my face no matter if I was wearing makeup or not. I loved that it had SPF in it. I also noticed a huge difference when I stopped using this product and I really saw how much it helped moisturize my face.  


2. Neautrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin nourishing night cream- After I stopped using the Olay product I mentioned above my skin became super dry. This is a product that is moisturizing but doesn't break me out. I used this product at night and then would even mix it into the tinted moistuirzer I was using during the day. It did wonders and you don't need a lot and it's pretty natural. I win win win! 



3. Covergirl True-blend Concealer- This concealer is perfect for blemishes! I have mine in 1 (the lightest shade) and it works well under my eyes as well to lighten them up. It is creamy and blends great! I set it with powder and I am good to go for the day! 


4. Maybelline Falsies Volume Express- I love this mascara, I did get the waterproof on accident, but it stays on so long it's great! I love the curved wand on this mascara, I don't curl my eyelashes and this helps me bring my eyelashes up and still volumizes them.  


5. Maybelline Expertwear Eyeshadow in Mocha Motion- I have had this eyeshadow quad for a long time. Recently, I have used the white shade for a highlight the light brown shade for all over the lid and the dark brown shade for my eyebrows. I used to not do anything with my eyebrows but recently it has made my face look so much better and I love it! 


6. No. 7 Lipstick in Smooth- I bought this lipstick on sale last month at Target and fell in love. It is a gorgeous pink shade this is perfect for spring and summer. Application of this lipstick is easy and it feels like a lip balm and has great pigmentation.  


7. Nailpolishes- I loved two different nail polishes this month both of which I have a blog post on. The first one was Color Club's Aquamarine which is a beautiful pearl color. The second one is Love my Nails in Palest Mauve which is a wonderful pinkish-peach color.  



I hope you enjoyed reading! Have a fabulous day! Let me know what your favorite thing about May was in the comments! 
~Annelise 

My number one Favorite is my new camera! Watch my video to see it in action it is the Cannon Handycam HDR-CX580! I love it! 









No comments:

Post a Comment