Thursday, June 26, 2014

E.L.F. Highlighter & Concealer Review

Since, I did a review on the E.L.F. (eyeslipsface) tinted moisturizer, I wanted to show you a product from the same company that I love! Today's product that I am reviewing is the E.L.F. Under Eye Concealer & highlighter. 



This product has two products for the price of one and to start with it is only $3, which you can't beat. The product comes in three colors and can be purchased at Target or online. The three colors are fair, light and medium and so there is not a dark. Considering it is suppose to be an under eye concealer that might work for most skin tones if you want your under eyes to be brighter then the rest of your skin.  We are going to break the product into the two parts: Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter. 



Under Eye Concealer   
This is a very light under-eye concealer. It doesn't look cakey under the eyes and does a great job for me! I don't struggle with dark under eye circles. That is the only compaint I saw on the reviews online, so if do struggle with dark under circles this might not be the best for you. It works well to cover slight dark circles and puffiness as well as evening out the skin. 



Highlighter 
This is a wonderful highlighter. It gives your face a slight shimmer. I loved it for the winter and spring to highlight different parts of my face, but not over do it! For the summer I have added a powder highlighter on top of this the E.L.F. Baked Blush in Pinktastic (it will be in my June Favorites coming in two days).  

I hope you enjoyed this review! Let me know what your favorite liquid highlighter is so I can try it after this product is done. I would recommend the E.L.F. brand to try different colors and formulas because they are very cheap and most of the time pretty good quality! I hope you have a wonderful day! 


~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment