Sunday, June 22, 2014

June BIrchbox 2104 Unboxing


I was so excited that my Birchbox made it to my husband's parents house (where I am staying this summer) ! Here are the products that were in this box. Birchbox is a monthly subscription that is $10 and you get sample products and I love it!


1. Cynthia Rowley Beauty's Creamy Lip Stain in Valentine- This lip-stain is a gorgeous color. It is suppose to be long lasting and moisturizing like I said in my May Birchbox Review I love lip products so I am so excited to wear this and test how long it wears. 


2. Dr. Hauschka's Lemon Lemongrass Vitalizing Body Wash- Lemon is my favorite scent and flavor, so this body wash smells amazing. I want to see how long/strong the scent is and how hydrating it is. 


3. Joie's Folle de Joie Eau de Parfum- This scent is a fresh scent and I usually go for a sweeter or floral scent so I am excited to try and see if I fall in love with this scent.


4. Mally Beauty's Volumizing Mascara- I received a mascara similar to this one a few months back and I loved it! This brush is a little thinner and the wand is a little longer. I hoping I love this mascara just as much as I did the other Mally mascara I received. 


5. Perlier's Body Cream in Shea Almond- In the summer with all the swimming I do, body lotions are essential, so I am ready to put this one to the test! It is in the Shea Almond scent which I am not a huge fan of but we will see. 


I will let you know in July how I liked these products! What is your summer essentials? One of mine is definitely a body cream/lotion/butter. Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful week! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment