Wednesday, June 4, 2014

May Empties/ Products I have Used Up (Part 1)


Today I am excited to share with you some products I used up in the month of May, I have been working on using up products because I realized I have too many and they need to be used up! I hope you enjoy! There are going to be two parts because I had too many to put in one post or one video! 

 1. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Peach Daiquiri (Might Repurchase)- I love this nail polish! Let me know what your favorite peach colored nail-polish is! I have had this polish for many years and when I went to use it this month is was sheer and gloppy, so I knew it was time to toss it.  


 2. Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Toffee (Might Repurchase)- This lip balm was right by my desk because I love the formulation of the lip shimmers. I didn't like the color at all, but it moisturized my lips so well I wanted to use it up! So I would repurchase another Lip Shimmer just not in Toffee. 


 
3. Olay Complete SPF 30 Defense daily UV moisturizer (Repurchase)- This moisturizer is the BEST! I put this in my May Favorites because I used it up and afterwards my skin became so dry. It is true, you don't know what you have till it's gone.


4. Go be Lovely Lavish Hand Creme in Thai Lily (Not Repurchase)- I love the smell of this lotion. I also had this lotion on my desk to finish it. I won't repurchase this because I have other hand cremes that I like more and this formulation is a little too runny for me. 


5. Tuscany Candle in Cucumber Melon (Not Repurchase)- Last month I had another wax melt. This smell wasn't as potent as the other one and I want a smell that is super potent so I wont be repurchasing this smell.  


6. Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Cleanser (Repurchase)- This face wash is a great cleanser! I loved using this in the morning because the citrus scent really woke me up and the little beads caused just enough exfoliation! I have a few facial cleansers I want to try out first, but most likely I will be repurchasing this one, for the morning. I didn't notice a my skin brighten up to much when using it. 


7. Mainstays Tahitian Sunset Wax Cubes (Might Repurchase)-  These wax melts did fill up my entire house and it was a wonderful beach fruit smell which I loved. It didn't last a long time, but for the price they are a pretty good deal. 

8. Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel (Not Repurchase)- I originally got a sample of this product in my Birchbox and ended up purchasing the full-size product and loved it. The smell is amazing and I liked how soft it made ms kin feel. I recently tried it and it is now over a year old and it bruned my skin when I put in on my face. Over that year I have come to like mud masks much better, I feel like they do way for my skin. That is why I am not going to repurchase this product. 


I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you have finished recently and if you would repurchase it! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise 

No comments:

Post a Comment