Wednesday, June 11, 2014

NOTD: Wet N' Wild Wind Shine in Blazed


Hey! I am so sorry I am been MIA, I started summer which means classes and school. I have been pretty busy this last two weeks. We should be getting back on track, so today is a Nail Post! I love this color it is so bright and fun for summer! The Wet n' Wild Wild Shine polishes don't have the best staying power, but the color pay-off is amazing! The Blazed is a gorgeous peach/ coral color that is wonderful in the summer time! 


Direct Sunlight

Inside Flash

Inside non-direct sunlight


Inside shade
All pictures were inside today as well as with my phone camera! I forgot my camera charger back in my school town, so the pictures might not be the best quality for awhile! Let me know what phone you all have? I have a Nokia Lumia 1020, which I love! Have a great day! 
~Annelise


No comments:

Post a Comment