Thursday, June 12, 2014

May Empties/ Products I have Used Up (Part 2)


Today is the second installment of my May Empties Post, I had so many I had to break it up into two different posts! I am excited to share with you the different products I used up this month and if I would repurchase them or not! 

1. Lipton Green Tea in Red Goji Rasberry (Repurchased)- I have repurchased this tea multiple times and I plan on repurchasing it again. I love green tea and fruit so this is a perfect combination!

2. Ayers Bar Soap in Patagonia (Not Repurchase)- I got this bar of soap in a Birchbox and I loved the smell of this soap. However, this soap is not moisturizing and actually made my skin super dry, so I wouldn't recommend it and I won't repurchase it. 


3. Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion (Might Repurchase)- This mascara is great! I love the volume it gives my lashes!I like trying out new mascaras so I might repurchase this mascara, but not right away!


4. Elf Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter (Might Repurchase)- I actually had another one of these that I purchased before finishing this up! I really like that it is cheap ($3) and it work pretty well! The highlighter gives you a little glow without being overly shimmery and the concealer isn't anything to special but it does work great under your eyes and to even out coloration on your skin without being cakey. 


5. Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 (Repurchase)-  This is an awesome spot treatment! This was actually expired and I could tell it wasn't working the best so I got another one and I have been falling in love with it again! It has 10% benzoyl peroxide in it which is more than some prescribed acne medications and it works wonderful for breakouts! 


6. Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti- Breakage Serum (Repurchase)- This serum is perfect! I used it right after the shower on the ends of my hair and I love it. I do think I like my Moroccan oil a little better, but it is also a lot more expensive so I will repurchase this after I have used up a few hair oil samples I have. 


7. Air Repair Rescue Balk All-Purpose Skin Salve (Not Repurchase)- I received this as a sample in a Birchbox earlier this year, it said it could be used all over. I found it to be very greasy so I used it when I took off my nail polish and rubbed it on my cuticles to give them some moisture. It worked great for that, but I wouldn't repurchase it because I have other products that can get the job done. 


8. Purex Crystals (Not Repurchase)- This laundry enhancer worked okay, the smell was good. The smell carried when you took it out of the dryer but it wasn't super strong. I won't be repurchasing these because the downy unstoppables are my all-time favorite they seem to last longer scent wise, but also bottle wise. I would for sure recommend those if you are wanting your laundry to smell amazing! 


I hope you enjoyed reading and see the products that I used up in the month of May! Let me know what your favorite tea is down below! Have a wonderful day! 
~Annelise 


No comments:

Post a Comment