Friday, June 20, 2014

May Birchbox Review


If you missed my post on the May Birchbox Unboxing click here. Birchbox is a monthly subscription that send out beauty products some that are a sample size and others that are full size. I think to review the products after I have been able to use them for awhile so you can know if I would purchase the products on their own.  

1. Clarisea Instant Glow Powder Exfoliant- This product is loose with sea salt and rose powder. I liked the feeling of this and how it made me face feel. I didn't like the packaging I sometimes dumped out way to much. I usually like small grans for exfoliating I feel they do a better job, so I most likely won't purchase this product, but I will definitely finish up this sample.



2. CoTZ Fave Natural Skin SPF 40- I loved the texted of this product it when on so smooth! The thing I didn't like was the color because it was too dark for me as of right now, once I get a tan it will be wonderful to throw on when I go and play tennis or workout.



3. Number 4 High Performance Hair Care Volumizing Shampoo & Condition- Since the conditioner was a small sample I used it a couple of times and liked it but wasn't in love. It was an okay product so I wouldn't purchase it. The shampoo was wonderful! It made my hair so soft and didn't weight it down at all and gave it a little bit of body which I love because my hair needs all the body it can get.



4. Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm- I love lip products! This lip balm is so creamy and the has a pink pigmentation that looks great on your lips! I will definitely be purchasing more of these when I finish the sample or when used up some of my other lip balms because like I said I love lip products and I own a lot!

5. Votivo Candle in Azure Garden- I wasn't able to used this product because I did move this last month and I have been using sprays instead of candles. (see the photo from my May Birchbox Unboxing

I hope you enjoyed! My June Birckbox Unboxing will be up shortly! Have a great day! Let me know what product you are drawn to. Mine would be lip products because there are so many different colors and styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment