Monday, January 19, 2015

January 2015 Birchbox Unboxing


I received my January 2015 Birchbox over a week ago, but with my schedule this was the first time I could really sit down and look at the products I received. Birchbox is a monthly subscription that is a flat $10, I love it and have been getting it for years! This post will be showing you the products I got in my box. I will have a review post up, in a month, telling you how I like these products. 



1. Essential Elements Wake Up Rosemary Body Lotion- If you saw my Project Pan Post you will see that I am trying to use up a lotion, however I am doing really well and am excited to add this lotion in with that one! This lotion's packaging is adorable I don't know how effective it will for getting product out. I liked the smell of this lotion, it was very natural. 



2. Katherine Cosmetics Everyday Eyeliner in Brown- Recently, I have been trying to be more consistent with eyeliner. (I have a lot and I need to start getting some use out of them.) This eyeliner will be perfect because it won't be harsh and I can easily smudge it in if I mess up. I am excited to use this! 



3. Key West Aloe Gentles Aloe Facial Cleanser- This month has been a little stressful (in a great way!) My face has been showing some effects, this cleanser is suppose to cleans calm and re-balance which sounds perfect! 



4. REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask- I saw this and normally I am not a huge fan of masks, unless they are mud masks. I am interested to try this because it is suppose to exfoliate and brighten two things my face needs! So, I hope I am pleasantly surprised! 



5. Sweet Science Invisible Daily Tint SPF 35- I love products like this! They have a tint, and SPF  it is a perfect combination especially on days, that you just want the basics. 


I hope you enjoyed and are excited about the review post! Don't forget to watch the video for more of a first impressions! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment