Thursday, December 17, 2015

December 2015 Project Pan Update


It is the middle of the month and that means time to update you on my monthly project pan.  The products I have chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 



Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for December: 


1. Avon Smooth Mineral Blush in Rose Radiance- PROGRESS!! I ended up marking where I started and I am excited with the amount of progress.


2. Laura Geller Silver Sands - I received this last year in my Birchbox and this is the first time I am using it! I haven't made that make progress, but I am enjoying using it. 

3. trèStiQue Correct & Cover Concealer Crayon- I finished it! I am so excite that this is finished. I received it in my Birchbox and the formula was okay, the stick form I didn't like and the color was a little off for me. 


4. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Hot Tamale- I started using this halfway through last month, so I didn't make much visible progress. I am hoping I can start to see the edges this month.  


5. Ulta Blush in Splendor and Bronzer- I didn't hit pan last month, that is my goal for the bronzer this month. I can see some progress, we will see if I can make my goal!  

6. E.L.F. Eye Brightening Quad in Drama- I hit pan on one eyeshadow before I filmed the update, the next day I hit pan on another shadow! I hope to hit pan and finish most of it by the end of the month. 




I hope you enjoyed the products I picked out for my November Project Pan. I will have the update to my November Project Pan up in two weeks! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment