Thursday, December 10, 2015

Lip Product Project Pan Update #4


Welcome back! I decided that on top of my monthly project pans and I was going to do a lip product project pan. 

1. My nail polish project pan was going nowhere and I don't have a huge problem buying nail polish

2. I have A LOT of lip products that I need to get through and I tend to randomly buy/get them. 

I have chosen two lip balms, two lipsticks, a lip stain and seven lip glosses that I want to want to finish these up by December 31st. 


Lipstick 


1. Covergirl Lipstick in Sweetheart - I am not a huge fan of this lipstick and put it aside this month until I finish the other lipstick, so this month this is the only lipstick I am going to wear until it is finished. 

LipBalm 


2. The Body Shop Born Lippy Raspberry Lip Balm- I hit "pan" last month and now I keep forgetting to use it, I have been making some progress. Hopefully I can remember and this will be used up my January.  


LipStain 


3. L'Oreal Paris Colour Caresse Wet Shine Lip Stain in Pink Resistance- I go back and forth whether I like this product, but like I said before I have WAY too many lip products and I have found other stains I like better. I have no idea how long this will take me. 

Lipgloss


4. Covergirl Wetslicks AmazeMint in Un-wined- I LOVE this gloss. I will be focusing on this gloss a lot next few months. I am pretty sure the packaging is opaque, but I have been able to see a little light through the container recently. The stopper almost has to be taken out because there is little product on the wand.  


6. C.O. Bigelow Organics in Strawberry and Cream- I plan on keeping this by my makeup and using it every morning and see how much progress I can make this month. 


7. Avon Glazewear Extreme in Coral Crush - I tried to focus on it this month and I really like the color. I did just have to take the stopper out today, so I plan on keeping this at my desk until it is finished.  


8. Bare Essential Lip Guard in Pebble Beach- I have placed this in my car, and it has really worked out well. I really do like the formula and texture.



9. POP Aqua Lauger in Flowering Fuchsia- As you can tell I didn't make some progress this month. I will be focusing on this in December. I might use it every once and awhile, but you probably won't see a ton of progress. 



Finished Products


1. Life is Good Lipbalm- I am so happy this is finished. I wasn't super moisturizing and didn't seem to last long on my lips. 


2. E.L.F. lipgloss in Oasis- I accidently took the stopper out in March and it became a mess. I really did like the color but with the stopper situation I am glad to have it finished. 


3. Covergirl Shine Blast in 825 Smolder- I finished it! I am so excited that another lipgloss bit the dust. I really like the formula and texture. Luckily, I have another one! :)


4. Avon Lipstick in Frozen - This is similar to the Covergirl lipstick with the frosty effect which I am again not a fan of and won't repurchase. 


I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know if you are doing a project pan because I was love to see it! Have a wonderful day! 
~Annelise 


No comments:

Post a Comment