Saturday, December 5, 2015

December Project Pan Introduction

It is the beginning of the month and that means time to update you on my monthly project pan.  The products I have chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 



Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for November. 


1. Avon Smooth Mineral Blush in Rose Radiance- I am excited to use this, my sister-in-law gave it to me and I haven't gotten a chance to use it!


2. Laura Geller Silver Sands - I received this last year in my Birchbox and I am excited I finally get to use it!


3. trèStiQue Correct & Cover Concealer Crayon- This should easily be finished by the end of the month. I wasn't huge fan of it and will be glad when it is gone.  

4. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Hot Tamale- I started using this halfway through last month, so I didn't make much visible progress. I am hoping December is different.  



5. Ulta Blush in Splendor and Bronzer- I didn't hit pan last month, that is my goal for the bronzer this month. I plan on using the bronzer daily and the blush every once and awhile.  


6. E.L.F. Eye Brightening Quad in Drama- Another month, another E.LF. eyeshadow quad. This time I decided to go a little out of my comfort zone and pick one with black, white and grays. We we will see how this goes!



I hope you enjoyed the products I picked out for my November Project Pan. I will have the update to my November Project Pan up in two weeks! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment