Thursday, December 3, 2015

November 2015 Project Pan Finale



It is the end of the month and that means time to update you on my monthly project pan.  The products I have chose might not be used up in the month but I want to focus on them and make some decent progress. Even if I product isn't finished it might or might not be in the next month's project pan. 
Listed below are the products I chose to focus on for November. 

1. e.l.f. Essential All Over Color Stick in Persimmon- It is finished! I might get a different color, this one was a little too shiny for a blush and too pink for a highlight.

2. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk- I have hit pan on one side of the pan! I am excited with the progress I made. I won't be putting this in my December project pan to try and get some use out of another cream shadow.  

3. trèStiQue Correct & Cover Concealer Crayon- I received this in my September Birchbox, and have been working on it for a little while. I made some decent progress and hopefully in December it can be used up!


4. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Hot Tamale- I am not a huge fan of cream blushes so I have decided to keep them in my project pans to keep working on them. I didn't get to start using this right away, but I can see a little bit of progress. Watch the video to see why it is piled in the center. 



5. Ulta Blush in Splendor and Bronzer- This blush and bronzer worked pretty well this month. I didn't hit pan on either, but I do see dips in both. 


6. E.L.F. Eye Brightening Quad in Butternut- I have had this forever and this month I finished up two colors! The last two are close to being done. If I finish the quad in my December Project Pan I will work on this until the beginning of the year


I hope you enjoyed the finale of the products I picked out for my November Project Pan. I will have my December Project Pan up on Saturday! Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment