Tuesday, December 22, 2015

December 2015 Birchbox Unboxing

Welcome! Today I am going to share my goodies that I received in my December Birchbox. I am really excited about the products that I received. 


1. Coastal Scents styleEYES in formalEYES- This was the sample that I picked this month and I am so excited to use it. I will see how much I end up using it because I am currently working on using up an eyeshadow quad. 


2. Coola Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer- I received a BB cream from them a few years back and loved it. I ended up buying a full size. I am excited to see how this works. 


3. Kate Spade's Live Colorfully- I really liked getting perfumes to try out in my birchbox and I love how floral and beach like this smells. 


4. Marcelle's BB Cream in Golden Glow- I am in LOVE with BB creams and I am excited to try this because I get SO fair in the winter that if this could bring a healthy glow to my face I am ALL for it!


5. WEI's Manuka Bee Venom Anti-Wrinkle Mask- I love masks and the name of this intrigues me. I am curious how well it will correct imperfections and firm my skin. 

Those were all the products I received in my December Birchbox. Stop by in the middle of January to hear my thoughts on these. If you have any questions about Birchbox feel free to let me know. Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment