Tuesday, December 8, 2015

November 2015 Empties


Welcome to the beginning of December! Which means it is empties time! To watch the video click the video below! I split this post into three categories: makeup, beauty, and random! Enjoy! 


Makeup Empties



1. E.L.F. All Over Color Stick in Persimmon (Not Repurchase)- I used this up in my project pan. While I liked the formula, I was not a huge fan of the color. It was too pink for a highlighter, but too shimmery for a blush. I ended up using it as a base for both those products.

 

2. Covergirl Shine Blast in 825 Smolder (Might Repurchase)- I finished it! I am so excited that another lipgloss bit the dust. I really like the formula and texture. Luckily, I have another one! :) 


3. E.L.F. Tone Correcting Powder (Might Repurchase)- My sister-in-law gave this to me and I really like it. It has four colors to help with tone, but I usually just swirl it around and use it all over my face as a setting powder. 

 

4. Maybelline Lash Stiletto' Mascara (Not Repurchase)- While this was a great mascara, I have a lot of mascara left in my collection and a lot I want to try. So, if I ever repurchase this it was be A LONG time from now. 



5. Tarte Amazonian CLay in MEdium (Might Repurchase)- My mom gave me this and it was quite dark for me, but I was able to make it work. I really liked the formula so once my foundations are finished and I have tried some other there is a VERY good chance that I will repurchase this.


6. Beauty Blender (Repurchase)- I loved this thing! I have had it for too long and it was time to get something different, but I will repurchase this in the future.


7. SmartBrow in BLonde (Might Repurchase)- My mom gave this to me and I really liked it. It matched my eyebrows pretty well and I was getting pretty good at it and then it started smelling bad. 

Beauty Empties 



8. Vasanti BrightenUp! (Repurchase)- I received this in a Birchbox and then purchased a full size. My sister-in-law actually ended up giving me another sample she had because she didn't like it as much as I did.  


9. Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief (Might Repurchase)- I finished this up completely. I really liked it, it was a cool moisturizer. Many days I mixed it in with my face primer and it worked like a charm. I might repurchase this once all my other moisturizers are finished. 


10. Darphin Stimulskin Plus Multi Coverage (Not Repurchase)- Honestly, this product was amazing! I used it at night and in the morning I could really tell a difference. The only bad thing is the full size is $300, out of my price range. 


11. gud Pearnormal Activity (Might Repurchase)- I LOVED this scent. I might repurchase this because it reminded me a lot of Bath and Body Works Body Creams which I love and this is more accessible to me.  


12. Juice Beauty Age Defy Green Apple Moisturizer (Not Repurchase)- It was a nice moisturizer, but there are better ones out there, that are cheaper. 


13. Bath and Body Works Country Chic Shower gel (Not Repurchase)- I really liked the scent of this shower gel, but I won't repurchase it because I have bar soap to get through first. 


14. Tocca Body Exfoliant (Not Repurchase)- I ended up putting this in the Country Chic Shower Gel and really liked it. I would love to find a body was with exfoliants in them, so far no luck.


15. Burt's Bees Wild Lettuce Toner (Might Repurchase)- My sister-in-law gave this to me and it worked pretty well. The scent was exactly like lettuce something I wasn't expecting.

 

16. Avon Foot Works LAvender Overnight Treatment Cream (Not Repurchase)- I received this in a set one Christmas and it was nice, but other creams do just as well and are more accessible. 


17. Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 1% BHA Lotion (Might Repurchase)- I won a giveaway and was able to order some things from Paula's Choice and this was a sample that came with it. I also got the 2% and I am excited to use it because of how well this did on my skin. 


Random Empties


18. Great Value Cinnamon Apple Automatic Spray (Repurchase)- I love when I come home and my house smells good. This is perfect and inexpensive for certain automatic room sprays. 


19 & 20. Dailies AquaComfort Plus Contacts (Repurchase)- I love my daily contacts! They work so much better for me than monthly ones.


21. Tide Pods (Repurchase)- I love this! They make laundry easier which I love and are worth the money! 


22. Arm & Hammer Mentadent (Might Repurchase)- I really like trying new toothpaste. I have used this kind almost all year and when I went to the dentist...NO CAVITIES! 


And those were my August Empties!  By the end of 2015, I want to have 365 empties. November (22) + October (23) + September (39) + August (44)+ July (35) + June (22) +May (23) +April (21) + March (16) + February (19) + January (23) means I am (287/365)! November 30th is the 334th day of the year. Which means I still have some catching up to do if I want to finish 365 products by the end of the year.  

Let me know your favorite concealer below! Have a wonderful day!


~Annelise 

No comments:

Post a Comment