Wednesday, December 16, 2015

November 2015 Birchbox Review


It has been about month since I unboxed my November Birchbox. It is now time to review the products I received. 


1. LOC Matte Lipstick in First Kiss- I was really excited to try this matte nude. I didn't end up wearing it much because 1. my lips were really dry 2.I am working on other lips products for my project pan 3. In the winter I need color on my lips or I look super pale. 


2. Christie Brinkley Complete Clarity- Face Wash + Exfoliant = THE BEST! I really liked the face wash and I actually might end up getting it again once I have used up my backstock of face wash. 


3. TempleSpa La La Lagoon Bath Gel- I love the scent of this! I won;t get it because I don't spend a lot on body wash. I find the cheap stuff still moisturizes my body.


4. MAKE Face Gloss- I have never tried a face gloss and this was STICKY!! I couldn't put it on in the morning unless I had at least an hour for it to soak in. I ended up using it in the evening and mixing it in with my other face moisturizer to make it less sticky. I did seem to help my face. 

5. Bumble and Bumble Hair Oil- I love trying hair oils and I really liked this one. I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a nice hair oil! 



Check out the above video! I hope you enjoyed, come back next week to see what I received in my December Birchbox. Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment