Sunday, February 28, 2016

Makeup Collection/Inventory: Large Eyeshadow Palettes


I started a series on my YouTube Channel, showing my makeup inventory. I thought I would also show it here and talk about my favorites and my goals. I thought this would be a quick reference and summary of the video. A new video and blog post will be up each Saturday! 


Large Eyeshadow Palettes 
Inventory:12



1. Eyes Lips Face Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette (this is my pan that Palette for 2016)





2. Lancome Cool Day 
3. Lancome Cool Night 

4. Urban Decay Naked Palette 
5. Coastal Scents Revealed 2 



6. Eyes Lips Face 32 Piece Eyeshadow Palette 
7. Wet N Wild Comfort Zone 
8. Wet N Wild Melrose Face 

9. Profusion Twinkle Twinkle Palette 
10. Profusion Color Me Glow 12 eyeshadow shades 
11. Smashbox Full Exposure 
12. L.A. Colors in Chic

Goal: 3-5
*I haven't settled on a perfect number, it would depend on the shades I have.
  




Thanks for taking the time to read this post! Come back each Saturday for a new look into a section of my inventory! I hope this next year to continue to use up the products that I have and shrink these two categories just a bit so I can have a reasonable collection. 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment