Saturday, April 30, 2016

Makeup Inventory/ Collection: Lipgloss


I started a series on my YouTube Channel, showing my makeup inventory. I thought I would also show it here and talk about my favorites and my goals. I thought this would be a quick reference and summary of the video. This is the last video regarding makeup I might do a similar series in the summer for beauty.  





Lipgloss
Inventory: 52

  1. Laura Gellar air whipped lip wear in Praline
  2. Clinique honey bunch 
  3. Lancome Juicy Tubes in Tickled Pink 
  4. Clinique Kissyfit 
  5. Clinique Clearly Pink 
  6. Nyx butter gloss in strawberry parfait 
  7. Ulta Butter Balm in Thumbelina 
  8. Stila Lip glaze in action 
  9. Stilla Lip Glaze in Lights 
  10. Stilla Lip Glaze in camera 
  11. City Lips in angelips
  12. Eyes Lips Face in baby Doll 
  13. Bare Essentials Lip Guard in Cocoa Beach 
  14. Bare Essentials Lip Guard in Miami Beach 
  15. Lip Fusion infatuation in the flesh
  16. Nars in Super Orgasm 
  17. Revlon in Peach Petal  (2)
  18. Covergirl Shine blast in Smolder 
  19. Covergirl Shine Blast in 805
  20. Pop aqua Lacquer in Flowering Fusia
  21. E.L.F. Mineral Lip Gloss in Au Naturale
  22. E.L.F. Hypershine Gloss Cloud Nine
  23. E.L.F. Super Glossy Lip Shine
  24. E.L.F.Glossy Gloss in Ballet Slippers
  25. E.L.F. Hypershine Gloss inPerfect Pink
  26. TheBalm Read My Lips
  27. Secret Agent Beauty in Secret lip affair
 

  1. Covergirl Wetslicks Amazement in un-wined (6)  
  2. Covergirl Wetslicks Amazement in no care bare 
  3. Covergirl Wetslicks Amazement in Toast-ed (2)
  4. Covergirl Wetslicks Amazement in sillylily 
  5. Covergirl Wetslicks Amazement in “peachy Pink”
  6. Covergirl Wetslicks Amazement in plum crazy

  1. Wet N Wild Glassy Gloss in Mow the Glass
  2. Maybelline Shinesensatonal lipgloss in cherry bloom
  3. Revlon Colorstay Mineral lipglaze in Timeless Nude
  4. JordanaLip Out Loud in BTW
  5. Forever 21 Lpgloss
  6. Napolena Set in Island
  7. Rimmel Royal Gloss in Sweet Lust
  8. Revlon Lip Gloss in Pink Pop
  9. C.O. Bigelow Metha Lip Shine  (2)
  10. Liplicious if the Tiara Fits (pineapple) 


Thanks for taking the time to read this post! I hope you enjoyed these posts. Let me know if you would be interested in a beauty series similar to this one. 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment