Monday, January 5, 2015

December 2014 Empties (Part 1)

December Empties time! I love how many products I used up this month! Even though I am only making one video I thought I would do two separate posts because there were so many products! 


1. Korres Shower Gel and Body Butter in Bergamot Pear- I got this last year for Christmas from my mom and I love this scent! The shower gel was okay, nothing too special. I might repurchase the Body Butter it is so thick and moisturizing I will have to see once I use up the rest of my lotions. 


2. Equate Regular Nail Polish Remover- I love this stuff! This was in my Yearly Favorites. It gets off all my nail polishes glitters and all! I would definitely recommend it! 


3. Enchanted Plumeria Body Mist- My sister-in-law gave me this when she cleaned out her room before she went to college. I am not sure where she got it. I loved the smell. I used it as a room spray in my room and it was great. I use all my body sprays as room sprays because I like using perfumes on my body because they last longer. 


4. BeeKind Body Lotion- I received this lotion in a Birchbox about a year ago. I was not a fan of this lotion, it was too thin for me and it didn't seem moisturizing. I did enjoy the scent. It is a zesty lemon verbena scent. 


5. Secret in So Very Summerberry- This was my first gel deodorant and it was so cold to wear in the winter. It felt pretty good in the summer time, so I might get it again in the summer time. 


6. Avon Hand Cream- I was not impressed with this lotion. It smelled so bad and the texture was skicky. I got this last Christmas and used it (slowly) all year because I didn't like it and won't be getting another one! 


7. Aveda Moisturizer- I think I got this lotion from a hotel we stayed at a few years ago and they throw away the samples anyway so I usually take them to use later. This lotion is non-aroma because it is for sensitive skin. It was a good moisturizer, but was a little thin for my liking so I won't be getting a full size.  


8.  Teen Spirit in Pink Crush- I got this deodorant from my in-laws before I left over the summer. I wasn't a huge fan of this. The smell was okay and it left white residue  on my clothes. 


9. Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive- I got this in my Birchbox a month of two ago. I had received one of these years ago and bought the full size because I like it so much. The smell is amazing. Since then however I have realized my skin loves mud masks and responses to them so much better then other masks and peels, so I won't be getting the full size. 


10. Gilchrist & Soames Spa Therapy Body Wash- I got this in my Birchbox two or three months ago and I loved the smell of this body wash. I won't be purchasing the full size because I didn't find the smell lasted very long or that it was more moisturizing then other body washes I have. 


11. Davines Replumping Shampoo & Conditioner- I got this in my Birchbox this last month. My Birchbox Review is coming on the 12th, so look out for that. I will tell you I won't be purchasing the full size. 


12. Vaseline Advanced Healing- I have had this product for SO long. I think it was going bad because it was a little more watery than I remember. I wasn't impressed and I like other lotions (body creams) better so I won't purchase this again. 


13.  Dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner- This mask was received in a Birchbox a few months ago. I wasn't a huge fan because it goes on clear and so it was hard to tell where the product actually was. I also don't struggle with pores, so it was okay just not what I need. 


14. Harvey Prince Hello Body Cream- I love the smell of this lotion, it has citrus botanicals and sweet almond oil. It is great! I did wish it was a little thicker though.


15. Per-fekt Skin Perfecting Gel- I am not sure where I got this, but I thought it was going to be a BB cream, but it was a little lighter than expected so I ended up mixing it with a little foundation and it worked perfectly. I have other products I like better so I won't be purchasing the full size. 


I hope you enjoyed! Part 2 will be live on Wednesday! Let me know what your favorite mud mask is below! Have a great day! 

~Annelise



No comments:

Post a Comment