Monday, January 26, 2015

January 2015 Favorites

Welcome to my January Favorites! I am really excited to so you some of my favorite products of this month! I added a fun extra in my video (linked below). Enjoy! 


1. Paul Mitchel Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner- I found this shampoo and conditioner in travel bottles this month and I was so excited! I love these shampoo and conditioner! They  have a wonderful minty smell and make my hair feel amzing! They are a little pricey, but so worth it! 


2. Dr. Jart Ceramidin- I got this in my Birchbox last month and have fell in love with this as a night moisturizer. I can tell a difference if I forget to put this on one night. I will be purchasing the full size once this and another night cream is done! 


3. W3LL People Brightening Stick in Moonstone- I also got this product last month in my Birchbox. I love the highlighter, it is a perfect color to give my skin some color without being too dark. 


4. Mascaras (Mally Volumizing & Benefit BADgal Lash) - I have been loving this combo the last few months! I use the Mally Volumizing mascara as my lengthening on the top and bottom and then I layer Benefit's Bad Gal Lash on top to add some volume and it is amazing!! 

5. Zoya's Jules- I haven't really painted my nails this month, but I did wear this color and absolutely love it! It is a perfect fun neutral!  

I hope you enjoyed! If you want to see how my resolutions are going check out my YouTube Video

No comments:

Post a Comment