Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Project 12 Pan: Introduction


Today is the start of my Project Pan (well technically it was Saturday) ! I am so excited to share this journey with you. I am starting a Project Pan that is going to last through the middle of May. I picked 10 (it became 12) products I want to focus on using up. I f I used up one product I am going to pick another one to replace it. On my YouTube Channel I am doing a makeup inventory series and you can see just how much makeup I have. One of my resolutions was to use things that I have up and this is one way I am accomplishing that goal! I will be updating you every two weeks on the progress. 

Face




1. NYC Sunny Bronzer- This bronzer won't die! I have seriously been using this all 2014 and I feel like I have been making no progress! I put it in my Project Pan so I can see the progress I can make, so I can start using Benefit Hoola Bronzer. 


2. 100% Pure Strawberry Pigmented Blush- This blush is awesome! It is so pigmented and the color works for all seasons. It broke over a year ago and I put it in a Pyrex container and I want it off my vanity so that is why I decided to include this in my Project Pan.



3. E.L.F. Complete Coverage Concealer in Light- I have some concealers that I want to get through as well as ones I want to try, so I thought I would include this pallet because I don't like to keep products that I have to use my hand each time I use it. 

Eyes 


4. Blush Cream Eye shadow in Azure- I have had this cream eye shadow for a long time and I received it from someone, so I want to use it up. It is also not my favorite because I have to use a primer with it which I don't like for cream eye shadows. 



5. E.L.F. Shimmer Eye Pallet in Sunset- I have been using this pallet for a lot of the year and it is time for it to go. I use this mainly for a eye base but again it doesn't last without a primer. I also have been using this for a highlight and it works well. I am hoping this doesn't last too much longer. 

6. E.L.F. Brightening Eye Color in Neutrals- I figured I would include this pallet, so I can add some shimmer to my eye look (eye below pallet). The lid is also broken, so I don't want to move with it. The first three colors are beautifully pigmented the darker brown color is simply a shimmer top coat which works perfectly with the other pallet. 


7. Mom Pallet- I got this pallet from my mom and I have not idea who it is by or anything hence the name. I love the eye shadows in the pallet, they are so buttery and pigmented! The lip colors are also very pretty! I am excited to continue to use it and finish this pallet up. (There are two on this one since I didn't know the name of this pallet)  

Lips 




8. Body Shop Coconut Lip Butter- This lip butter is so moisturizing! I don't like the packaging because I feel like my hands have to be perfectly clean before I some on. I also don't like the coconut scent or that it leaves my lips white. I use this lip butter at night before bed and my lips feel great in the morning. 


9. E.L.F. Glitter Gloss in Bronze Bling- I have a lot of lip gloss so I thought this would be a perfect one to start with. because it has some color and shimmer, but isn't super pigmented. I also love that even though the shimmer looks chunky it is a very smooth! 



10. Wet n' Wild in 502A- I decided on this product because I want to get some use out of my lipsticks and I have had this one for awhile and it is really easy to wear because its not super pigmented. When I was looking through my lipsticks I decided I like so many of my others ones better than this one so it is time to get it out of my collection. 

Random 




11. E.L.F. Makeup Mist & Set- I have had this for a little while now and because of the order I do my makeup I don't use this at all. I have changed my order this last week and have tried to use this. I am going to try and be consistent and see if I like products like this and if they make a difference. 



12. Summers Hill Hand Lotion & Body Cream- I got this a few years ago and I wanted to use it before it goes bad. I have a lot of lotions and hand creams so I thought this would be a great start. Side note, I use hand creams on my body so this shouldn't take me too long. 


Extra: St. Ives Apricot Scrub- I wanted to include this in my project pan, but I can't tell how much I have left. I am going to try and be consistent with this product (my face responses well to exfoliants) and figure out how much I have left. 



I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know if you are doing a project pan or have any questions regarding this topic. Have a wonderful day! 

~Annelise

No comments:

Post a Comment